background

Monday, June 15, 2009

Payton's First CUBS Game

Chug-a-chug, a-chug-a-chug, a- CHOO CHOO!


Ok, so this train did really go "Choo- Choo," but my first train ride was very exciting anyway. There was so much to see and lots of people to look at...mosty Cubs fans!




First Glance

My crazy parents took so many pictures of me. I know I'm pretty cute, but com'on guys. Maybe they should send this one to the Cubbies for advertisement...just in case. :)




We met Grandpa Alf's childhood hero, Ron Santo, color comentator for WGN. He thought I was something else. I asked him to sign my Louville Slugger. He's a lot older than me. Grandpa would have loved this!




I'm such a big boy in my seat (ok- it's not mine. It's mommy's. My seat was on mom's lap. Who are we kidding here? These seats cost money, you know...).

Wow! My mommy is as pretty as Wrigley Field! No wonder Daddy Married her.













Just chillin' in my seat. I think this looks like a nice place for a nap.

Check out the ball Daddy caught for me during batting practice. Whoa! My lucky day!


ALL Smiles!
















Our little slugger. What a blessing!



Cubs WIN! Cubs WIN!
Payton had a great time at the game! He enjoyed watching and playing with all the people around him and hearing all the new sounds. He loved when everyone sang, "Take me Out to the Ballgame," and cried when the Cubs hit a home run. All that cheering was a little alarming! It sure doesn't sound like that in our living room when they knock one out of the park.


My Dad, World's biggest Cubs fan, and me...a likely hopeful.


I got a free Cubbie Bear for comming! So did 9,999 other kids. :)






After everyone left we took a little while to just enjoy Payton and the Ballpark.
He was such a good boy all day. He took a nap in the middle of the game and laughed and smiled the whole time he was awake. Even the crazy fans behind us thought he was such a good boy. We weren't surprised.



Just CHILLIN' at Wrigley
Go Cubs, Go! Go, Cubs, Go! Hey Chicago What do you say? Cubs are gonna WIN today!
It was quite a Day! I fell asleep
on mommy on the train ride home.
What a wonderful day! I can't wait to go back (before it costs money for me to get in). :)













No comments: