background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Things I like to remember

Grandma's Bell. I used to love to ring this thing!
A few photos that almost capture my memories of warm afternoons spent in the chapel Grandpa Willis built....preaching, singing, and 'playing church.' When I think about it Grandma and Grandpa dedicated the chapel to their grandkids, I guess playing church and 'pretend' worship is a good way for us to honor that. We certainly learned from the best and just did what we knew....and now we are all grown up and that legacy lives on in our lives- outside of the little chapel.
























2 comments:

wendy said...

WOW. Again Wow! You are quite a photographer. I love these. I am going to go back and count and tell you which ones I want to fiddle with, I need you to e mail these to me.

I hate when people comment only to say how much they love something, but this time I just couldn't help myself.

wendy said...

Okay - please e mail # 1,6,8,10 thanks.