background

Monday, March 5, 2012

A little Titus

Finally, I have put the sweet baby down while he sleeps and have picked up the computer to post some pictures about the day he was born, now almost 3 months ago. He is all kinds of sweetness, a bundle of love and just the kind of joy we expected he would be. Our first few moments with him were nothing less than perfect and his entry into our world, beautiful beyond words I could write here, though I love to talk about it so ask if you have such curiosities. :)

I wanted to make sure I had a final Preggo picture, and realized right after we got to the hospital that we hadn't taken one in the last couple of weeks. I had Paul snap one quickly. This was taken at 6:58. Titus was BORN at 7:08. We had just arrived. WOOOO! What a ride!
I was huge. :)
He was small. Titus Keith: 6 pounds 15 ounces, 20 inches. Perfect.
We were in love with him immediately.
He slept with Daddy in the very first hour.
THEY were instantly friends. A perfect meeting.
And then, there were FOUR.

No comments: