background

Thursday, November 6, 2008



Hmmmm....Wanna know what I think? I think this baby stuff is great. I eat, I sleep, I poop. yeha that's pretty much it. And these Parents of mine, their whole world revolves around me right now...isn't it fabulous!?!?






Mom loves to goof around and make me look cute for picture...it's not very hard. Daddy is thankful that we've gone digital or this would be costing us lots of money!




I'm very prayerful always. I always keep my hands folded in front of me in reverence. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. The blanket - oh and the baby. Thanks for figuring out the comments thing. Love you. Great pictures.

Grandma and Grandpa Whipple said...

Won't be long before your list is endless of what Baby Alf does and thinks. Eating, sleeping, and pooping is just my enging getting started.