background

Thursday, November 6, 2008






So many people came to visit our little miracle! We love having a reason for company.









Cousins Lian, Lauryn, and Lexi brought their parents, my Aunt Dawn and Uncle Jeff to visit. They are going to be sooooo much fun. I can't wait 'till I can chase them!






















Aunt Jeanne came for a few days. She knows a lot about babies! She and I had a date while mom and dad went for ice cream.























I love snuggling and hanging out with Grandma Bev! She and Grandpa Randy were here for a week when I was born. Mommy and Daddy were so thankful that they were here and I had a great time getting to know them and getting lots of kisses and hugs. Grandma likes to take naps with me and Grandpa is good and things like cutting my nails and burping me. I'm a natural. :)






No comments: